It’s best to supply the documents for job orders in print PDF. You can store the data on FTP (our ftp address and access information will be provided on request) or send it via the vault or mail address.
How to prepare data?
- define the net format properly (trimbox) and a fallout of at least 3 mm
- save documents one page at a time
- print the document as a composite, not a separate document
- define crop marks in the document
- embed all used fonts in the document
- the colours defined in the document must be in CMYK unless a direct Pantone colour is required
- correctly number the pages of the document, e.g.: page_001… .page_099